Monday, February 7, 2011

No Ordinary Man

For the record, I am surprised myself I even have to fill out this application. I mean,
everyone knows who I am. I am Gage Buchanan, equvialent to the most prodgious, ingenious,
vivacious human ever known to man. I am the man! I am like a god walking amongst mere
mortals. My voice could make a wolverine purr. Most women would rate me a 11/10 but
that's just most women. I was drafted into the NHL by the age of 6, averaging about 8
points every game. Understanding it isn't the ideal career choice I have retired. I
finished 1st in Iron Man, Won a Juno, and recieved a Nobel Peace Prize. Donald Trump
idolizes me.

I am a superhuman.

I dont believe in walking, as I have people to do that for me. I own a palace on a island
named after me. My dog has his own bedroom. I sky dive without the parachute, I snorkel
without the goggles, I dance without the music. I throw down the best parties! I gave
J.K Rowling the story of Harry Potter. I can speak 6 different languages, not including
English.

I am my own role model.

School was never on my list of things to do. However, I am ready for a change in my life.
After all, finding a cure to cancer, discovering a new species in Madagascar, and creating
my very own sushi roll, can all be very tiring.

You're welcome for me taking the time out of my bustling lifestyle to fill out
this silly application. We both can agree your school is nothing without me.
When you accept me, call my agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment